What You Should Know About Google Penguin 4.0
On September 23 just this year, the Google Core Algorithm has welcomed its new member which is the Google Penguin 4.0.
A lot of people have been awaiting for this. In this article, we will learn some of the features available in Penguin 4.0.
1. Penguin 4.0 is now available in all parts of the globe and in all languages. While the rules remain similar for everyone, the websites have impact independence regardless of their location.
2. The real-time feature of Penguin 4.0 is the talk of the town. This would signify that the ranking of the page is subject to change as Google updates any information regarding the page or the linked pages. The impact of any of your actions can be noticed more fast than ever.
3. With this real-time feature, you’ll be able to recover fast from penalty. Once your website is penalized, you need to instruct your webmaster to do everything he can to remove all the harmful links and improve it. As the Google recrawls the pages, it will give the positive results immediately.
4. The Google’s core algorithm has welcomed Penguin 4.0 as a part of it. That is what the Google said about the update. So, you need to monitor the backlink profile continuously.
5. Penguin 4.0 is more granular. The algorithm do not give its focus on the entire website but on the certain pages toxic links. It will be more hard to track the micro-penalties. For this reason, you have to regularly audit your website’s subdomains and particular pages that are extremely relevant.
Although Penguin has so many benefits to offer, you need also to know how to use it properly for your utmost advantage.
Penalizing a website in Penguin will never send you a notice what is the real situation. Some people only assume that they are penalized with they see indirect signs like declined positions or sharp drop.
What is good here is that your actions will yield the results more quick than before. You can use this for your own benefit. This would mean that the recovery process is more fast as well as the penalization process. Below are some of the important things you have to take note.
Spend time to regularly monitor your position. You can stop the changes in the position, but it is better to get informed through setting up a regular email alert. Next, you have to ensure that the backlink profile is clean and healthy. Regularly check the lost and new backlinks. You should also consider making a backlink audit on the whole website. Since Penguin is more granular, you have to undergo this important step. The last thing to consider is updating your disavowed file and setting up the properties in the search console for every subpath.
Featured post: official website